Sunday, September 30, 2012

star blanket and hat

I made this hat and star blanket for my niece's 1st birthday. and they are soo cute!!! :) and I am super happy with the end look!!!                                  














modeled by my daughter 
this hat was super easy to make and worked up super fast! it's called the cluster V stitch hat and you can find it here, at bobwilson123-youtube channel.


the flower is not a part of the hat tutorial.
here is how I did that flower:
with a I/5.5mm hook
ch 5 join with the first ch. to make a ring
ch 2, 10 dc into ring. sl st into the top of ch 2.
ch 4, skip one st & sc into the next st. x5. sl st into sc ch 3, and make 4 dc's into the ch 4 space ch 3 and sl st into sc. repeat until flower is made.  (if this is you flower pattern please tell me so I can give you credit. I use so many diff flowers that I for get some times where I have seen it)











this star blanket was also super easy and fast to make! and it is super cute!! I have a few thing's to make for my cousin who is having a baby and I will be making this blanket again!!! and  you can find it here, on mikeyssmail- youtube channel.

if you make ether one of these I hope you love making them as much as I have!























No comments:

Post a Comment